Client Support and Voice of the Customer Specialist
United States – Huntsville, AL or Atlanta, GA preferred, Remote Working Possible
The RippleWorx team is filled with whip-smart individuals who work hard, play hard, and support one another in a fast paced, ever-changing industry. We believe in the good our product delivers to our clients and take pride in the work that we do. If you can see yourself thriving in such an environment, check us out.
As a member of the Client Operations and Support team, the Client Support and Voice of the Customer (VOC) Specialist contributes to the organization-wide outcome of 90% year-over-year client revenue retention as they: (1) manage a portfolio of clients and deliver support and problem-solving expertise that ensures a world-class client experience, and (2) support the implementation and maintenance of VOC program tools, analyzing client feedback to derive intelligence, and ensuring Client Experience (CX) leaders have timely access to actionable CX and VOC insights.
Voice of the Customer
Under the direction of the Director, Client Operations and Support:
- Effectively contribute to Voice of the Customer programs that drive maximum client engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and advocacy.
- Develop and maintain mechanisms to capture CX data through direct, indirect, and inferred channels – including surveys, interviews, focus groups, social media, and other sources.
- Serve as liaison to RW data and analytics teams with respect to CX VOC reporting and client feedback communication throughout the organization.
- Support Client Operations and Client Success team members with data-rich, actionable insights that improve client experience and build loyalty.
- Contribute to the development of customer satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty measures and their related KPI goals.
- Partner with RW Client Success Strategists to manage client in-app/platform support for a portfolio of 5-10 clients and ensure exceptional experiences at every stage of the client journey.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our people analytics software solution and a working knowledge of our services and products.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for assigned portfolio clients via inbound channels.
- Effectively onboard and train non-technical minded customers on the RW platform.
- Handle client issues in a timely manner and de-escalate, when necessary.
- Own the issue escalation process and ensure that proper analysis, resolution, and communication occur with proper documentation.
- Work with various teams to contact customers requiring assistance or guidance maintaining their account.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to assist customers whose needs extend beyond the support department.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support/Service or Tech Support role (ideally for a SaaS or technical product) or in a Client/Customer Experience (CX), VOC, or related role – preferably in a - B2B professional services or consulting organization.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience designing surveys and utilizing various methods to collect feedback.
- Ability to translate data into clear communication of results, progress, and actions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, you’ll be communicating with our users constantly.
- Excellent problem-solving and consistent, autonomous decision-making skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Jira, Wrike, or similar project management platforms.
You will excel in this role if:
- You arrive ready to roll up your sleeves to support our customers in the use of our product, ensuring an outstanding experience.
- You thrive in an environment where the client is always top of mind and every action is based on creating maximum brand impact.
- You are meticulous in your attention to detail and have a proven track record for identifying areas of improvement that would normally be missed.
- You are willing and able to operate both independently and as part of a team.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic throughout your workflows.
- Lastly, but not least, you bring a unique perspective and personality to the table. We value people who stand for what they believe in and challenge themselves and their team members to - continuously strive to produce the highest possible results.
This fully remote or hybrid position reports to the Director for Client Operations and Support at RippleWorx.
RippleWorx was recently named #324 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing tech companies. Our people care about individuals and provide the best possible environment and mindset for people to feel ready to perform. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about creating positive ripple effects from proactive engagement.RippleWorx offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, and benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, unlimited personal leave, parental leave, paid holidays, and a secure future. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com