The most common reason for turnover is demotivation at a job due to poor understanding of employee needs. Here are 6 tips to avoid this:
1) Conglomerate data from previous employee feedback to make feedback searchable and sorted.
2) Identify the communication channels that your employees actually use in order to make feedback accessible to them.
3) Identify knowledge and skill gaps between and within teams and pinpoint areas that upskilling will help.
4) Address organizational disconnect in order to align departments on what success means.
5) Focus on meeting employee needs in a changing workforce -- and identify what that looks like. For example: Do your employees need additional manpower? Is treatment equitable between teams? What small changes can be made to improve performance?
6) Ensure that your team is up to date on goals and direction, and make sure they have the bandwidth to succeed.
Fostering a company culture that embraces the changes employees are going through and focuses on retention through employee wellbeing is difficult. You're looking for ways to improve motivation, knowledge, and organizational alignment to foster growth, and that's not an easy task.
If these issues are a challenge your company is facing, RippleWorx provides tailored solutions that allow you to:
- Measure team skills on an individual and organizational level
- Assess employee needs and demands before they become drivers of turnover
- Improve company culture and performance with AI-driven and data-informed interventions
- Increase ROI on employee and team decisions with cutting-edge tech that is far more cost-effective than rehiring and retraining new staff